Wednesday, April 24, 2013

New Things I have learned

So, as the winter weather seems to be hanging on for dear life this week I have just been remaking things, nothing new on our table, but I did learn some new stuff.

1. Earth Balance, my beloved Earth balance soy free spread has corn in it...sigh. I will be cutting back on how much I use it, and trying to sub some new things so be on the lookout for that.

2. In recipes that call for some sort of yogurt, non of which my child can eat!, you can use a mixture of hemp milk and applesauce. I will be trying this soon!

3. Hemp milk looks like a good thing to try. We have only ever used rice milk, but hemp milk has some awesome nutrition compared to that. Check that info out here

What new discoveries have you been making?


No comments:

Post a Comment